pCloud transfer is a service that is specially designed for pCloud users. pCloud transfer allows users to send multiple files up to 5GB for free. To use the pCloud transfer service, you don’t need to be a registered user. Let’s discuss on pCloud before I will enlighten you more on pCloud transfer. pCloud is a desktop application that helps you to create a secure virtual drive on your computer. You can use the safe virtual drive to easily store, access, and work with your files in the cloud.
pCloud also allows you to share integrated files and synchronization through your computer. It is a secure and easy-to-use service that will enable you to store up to 10GB for free. The service offers lifetime plans for up to 2TB, and it makes storing files more comfortable than most of the competition. It is your personal cloud storage space where you can store all your folders and files. The interface of the service is user-friendly; it clearly shows where everything is located and what it does.
pCloud software is available on iOS and Android devices, Mac, Windows, and Linux. It is possible for almost any device and platform. When you install the app on your computer, it creates a secure virtual drive that expands your local storage space. All the changes that you make in your pCloud will be seen immediately on your computer, smartphone, or tablet. Your devices are instantly synchronized, and you will have direct file access to any update you make.
Back to pCloud transfer, it allows you to enjoy the freedom of sharing a file with your friends and colleagues. Note that to use this free file transfer platform, you don’t need to be a registered user, the receiver doesn’t need to be a registered user too.
How to use pCloud Transfer Platform
To use the transfer service is a simple and easy task though you can find it difficult because you are not familiar with it. At the end of this guide, you will be able to use the pCloud transfer platform. Kindly follow the below guide step by step to get the process.
- Go to the cloud new file transfer platform, when you are on the webpage, enter your friends’ or coworkers’ emails or the recipients’ email.
- Enter your email address, add the files that you want to send, and enter a message to the recipient explaining details of the content you are posting.
- Tap the Transfer button on the page, once you are done with the message. The message will be delivered to the receiver instantly.
- Your friends and colleagues will receive an email notification for the transfer you did. The notification contains information about you(sender), a list of the files sent, an option to download the files. It also includes an expiry date for the data, and an opportunity to register to the cloud platform.
- Lastly, You will also get a notification when your friends open their emails that contains the files that you are transferring.
`Thanks for reading, we do hope you find this helpful, kindly share with friends.
- Skype for Business: Easy Step to download Skype for Business
- GitHub Login: Follow This Steps To Login your GitHub Account
- How to locate a UPS Store Near Me