So you want to Ever want to download Facebook videos but facebook doesn’t provide you with a download link. Worst is facebook does not provide you with a link to copy.
How To Download Facebook Videos
So how do you download facebook videos, There are two methods that will be made known to you.
- Without any app or Service
- Using FBdown.ne
Without any app or service
Here’s how to download Facebook videos to your laptop. First, log in to your Facebook account.
- Locate and open the video you want to download.
- Right-click on the video
- Click to “Copy video URL
- Now paste the link in the address bar of your browser. it is like https://www.facebook.com/…/videos/12345…9/
- Change the “www.” to just an “m.” on the URL. as in https://m.facebook.com/…/videos/12345…9/
- Then hit enter
- There you can play the video
- Open the Developer Console.
- From the lines of codes, locate the video element.
- Select the arrow icon on the top left corner of the console
- Click on the video within the console.
- Proceed to copy the url
- Then paste it in another tab and hit enter.
- Here you can right-click and click on “Save video as”
Now you can proceed to name the video using whatever you want. It is advisable to save the video with whatever you can remember and hit enter. This process will work for all browsers if you know your way around the developer tool of the browser.
Here’s how to download facebook videos to your laptop using FBdown.net. First, log in to your Facebook account.
- Locate the video on your feeds
- Right-click and copy the URL
- Now go to FbDown.net on your browser.
- Then paste the copied link in the space labeled “Paste your link there”
- Choose the quality of download that you would like.
- Now right click on the video
- Then click “save video”
Again rename the video you are downloading and hit enter.
That’s it you can certainly download any video you like in these simple steps.Follow us