Like phone apple watches develop faults, and the first thing that comes to mind is how to do a reset apple watch. Resing a device works for real because it gives the equipment an opportunity to reinstall startup programs as well as correct all outstanding errors.
You could say I can switch off and on again. Well, there are crash situations that will render your apple watch screen, not responding. That’s when you need that Reset apple watch approach.
Mobile phone users alway provide a short cut to tackle instances like this, but unfortunately, who goes through the manuals or user guide?
You don’t know? Yes, we do. And we do let you know.
- Do a long Press on the side button until the Power Off slider shows up on the screen.
- Then Drag the on/off icon on the Power Off slider to the right.
- Once the Apple Watch is switched off, give a 3-4 seconds interval and long hold on the side button till you see the Apple logo again.
If this is not what you want and it does not solve your apple watch issue, Then reset apple watch using force restart. Note Don’t perform a force restart when your watch is updating is in the middle of an OS update.
How to Force Restart
- Long Press on both the side button and Digital Crown for a minimum of 10 seconds.
- Then release both buttons when the Apple logo appears.
Reset Apple Watch If You Forget Your Passcode
In an instance where you forget your passcode, you might need to reset the apple watch and then restore it from a backup. If you have exhausted all hope of getting the passcode.
You can perform this action by launching the Watch app on your paired iPhone:
- Proceed to My Watch tab if it is not where you land on the app.
- Then got to General
- Then go to Reset
- Next, Select Erase Apple Watch Content and Settings.
There is a natural alternative to reset apple watch using the apple watch charge. Just connect the charger to the apple watch and take the following steps.
- Long Press on the side button until the Power Off screen appears.
- Hard press on the Power Off slider and then release.
- Next, Tap Erase all content and settings.
You will have to set up the Apple Watch again after the end of the process. You can restore from backup, but if there is no existing backup, then you have lost all your content.Follow us