Netflix has a huge collection of movies from comedy to Sci-fi. In this post, we are bringing you the Best of Netflix movies that will make you Scream. Inasmuch-as we hate to cry, some movies can be so touching.
It is funny how you can cry for characters that are playing to a script. While some of these movies are based on real-life happens others are just the film’s entire film crew reaching out to your emotions.
Top Netflix Movies That Will Make You Scream
- Coco: is a 2017 American Movie, it a 3D computer-animated fantasy film. It was produced by Pixar Animation Studios and was released by Walt Disney Pictures.
- Blue valentine: This is a 2010 American romantic drama Movie it was written and directed by Derek Cianfrance.
- The spectacular Now
- Brain on fire
- Mile to you
- Atonement: Joe Wright’s romance follows the relationship between a wealthy woman (Keira Knightley) and a working-class man (James McAvoy) at three points in their lives, and the way their affair is tested by a misunderstanding and an ensuing criminal accusation.
- August Rush: How do you spice up the story of a child orphan searching for his birth parents? Make him a musical prodigy! The ending—which culminates in a gorgeous musical composition—will have you reaching for tissues.
- Boyhood: Richard Linklater’s three-hour drama, which he filmed over 12 years, follows Mason (Ellar Coltrane) as he comes of age in Texas—and nabbed a Best Supporting Actress Oscar for Patricia Arquette.
- Irreplaceable You (2018): From childhood to now, newly-engaged Abbie and Sam have known they’re a perfect match.
However, when Abbie is diagnosed with cancer it changes the course of their entire future. Now, she’s figuring out whether she should plan her partner’s future without her or try her best to live in the present.
13 Short Term 12 (2013): Run Time: 96 min | IMDb: 8/10
This film by Destin Daniel Cretton (the guy Marvel’s tapped to direct Shang-Chi) marks the first leading role for Brie Larson. Long before her Captain Marvel days, Larson was playing Grace Howard, a young woman navigating life as a supervisor of a group home for troubled teens. Other soon-to-be stars like Lakeith Stanfield and Rami Malek also have a role in this thing but it’s Larson’s vehicle and she’s in full command of it.
Feel Free to add yours to the list… Kindly give a brief explanation of the movies…